[an error occurred while processing this directive]

US Passport Renewal by Mail

You can renew by mail if: Your most recent passport is available to submit and it is not damaged; you received the passport within the past 15 years; you were over age 16 when it was issued; you still have the same name, or can legally document your name change.

You can get a passport renewal application form by downloading it from this site.

If your passport has been, altered or damaged, you cannot apply by mail. You must apply in person.

You Should Apply for a Passport Renewal by Mail If You,

Note :

How to Renew Your Passport By Mail

  1. Complete Application For Passport By Mail , form DS-82

  2. Attach to it

    Note :

  3. If your name has changed since your passport was issued

    Note :If your name has changed by other means, you must apply in person. ( See How to Apply in Person.)

  4. Mail in a padded envelope to:

    National Passport Center
    P.O. Box 371971
    Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7971

  5. If you use an overnight delivery service that does not deliver to a post office box, then send it to

    Passport Services - Lockbox
    Attn: Passport Supervisor 371971
    500 Ross Street, Rm. 154-0670
    Pittsburgh, PA 15250-9971

US Passport

US Passport Form

US Second Passport

US Regional Passport Agencies

Lost or Stolen Passports in the US

Photo Requirements for US Passports

How to Apply in Person for a US Passport

[an error occurred while processing this directive]