[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- DS-11 Form : First time applicants and minors
You need this form if:
- You have never had a U.S. passport
- You are under the age of 16
- Your most recent passport was lost or stolen
- Your current passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
- This passport form must be presented and signed in person at an authorized passport acceptance facility. (If you are applying because your passport was lost or stolen, you will also need to submit Form DS-64 listed below.)
- DS-82 Form : Renewal of Passport
(For Renewals Only) This form should be used to renew a previously issued U.S. passport either by mail or in person. There are four criteria for using this form. Please use the following checklist to see if you are eligible to apply with a DS-82:
If you answered NO to any of the four statements above...STOP!
You cannot use form DS-82!!!
- You can submit my most recent passport.
- You was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport was issued.
- You was issued my most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
- You use the same name as on my most recent passport, OR, I have had my namechanged by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect my name changes.
You must apply on application form DS-11.
- DS-19 Form : Passport amendment form
- To show a change of name from current passport
- To correct the descriptive data of your passport
- To add visa supplement pages
- To extend the validity of a limited passport
There is no processing fee for amending your passport if you do not need the application expedited. You must Complete sign and date the DS-19 form and send the form with any required additional evidence(for example a court order showing a name change) to the nearest passport facility.
- DSP-3053 Form : Minor Consent Form
This form should be notarized and submitted, along with the DS-11 Application for Passport, for minors under age 14 as evidence of parental permission if:
- You are a non-applying parent or guardian consenting to passport issuance for your child, or
- You are an applying parent or guardian, and the written consent of the non-applying parent or guardian cannot be obtained.
- DS-64 Form : Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport
This form should be submitted along with the DS-11 Application for Passport when you go in person to apply for a new passport, if your previous passport has been lost or stolen.