The Digital Passenger Locator Form is a travel document that should be filled by anyone who is travelling to Cyprus, it should be done at least 48 hours before you arrive, and cannot be filled on the date your flight is leaving for Cyprus.
The Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration for Cyprus is used to notify you if a person who has travelled with you develops COVID-19 symptoms, as well as to know more about your trip to Cyprus.
However, one of the most important things to consider is the country category (A, B, or C) from which you are traveling, since this will decide whether you must present a negative PCR test result or be self-quarantined after arrival.
Category A (Green countries):
Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Vatican City State, Hungary, Jordan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Monaco, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Category B (Orange countries):
Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Sweden.
Category C (Red countries):
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei Darussalam, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Other countries that are not mentioned are considered grey countries, and visitors from those countries must obtain special authorization to enter Cyprus.
What is the procedure for obtaining a Cyprus Flight Pass?
This is also known as the Cyprus Flight Pass, and it can be submitted online in just a few minutes.
The below requirements should be fulfilled before obtaining a Cyprus Flight Pass:
- The passport details which you will be using to arrive in Cyprus.
- The details about the mode of transportation and you should include the airline name, flight number and the date of departure from your country and the date of arrival to Cyprus.
- The reason of your trip to Cyprus and the duration you plan to remain there.
- The address of the hotel in Cyprus where you will be staying.
- Legal declarations, such as undergoing COVID-19 testing upon arrival and not having COVID-19 symptoms for the past two weeks before traveling to Cyprus, should be accepted.
The Cyprus Flight Pass will be sent to the email address you entered in the form for entry. It is best to keep a printed copy with you to present at the Cyprus border control.
What other information should you know about the Passenger Locator Form for Cyprus?
- To get a Cyprus Flight Pass, you must first register an account at https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/.
- Fully vaccinated travelers have no restrictions, and vaccines like Pfizer BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, Sputnik V, Sinopharm, and Sinovac Biotech are accepted.
- If you are traveling from a ‘Category A’ country, you will not be tested for COVID-19.
- However, if you are traveling from another category, you must give the following information.
- Category B:
A negative PCR test result obtained no more than three days before to entering the country.
- Category C:
A negative PCR test result obtained no more than three days before entering the country, as well as a COVID-19 test done upon arrival, for which you will be responsible for the expenses and you have to be self-quarantined until the results of the test are released.
- Special Category:
A negative PCR test result obtained no more than three days before to departure to the nation, as well as a COVID-19 test done upon arrival, for which you will be responsible the expenses and you have to be self-quarantined for 2 weeks in Cyprus.
- Category B: