How to apply for eVisa to Egypt
Click the ‘Online application form’ button and check it yourself that obtaining a visa authorization has never been this easy! You are only 3 steps away from getting your visa: enter your personal and travel details, pay eVisa fee, and check your email inbox. As simple as that!
Enter your passport data and other necessary information
Make an online payment
Choose one of the available online payment options and cover the fee
Check your email address
As soon as your request has been positively processed, e-visa in a PDF file will reach your inbox
Useful information about eVisa to Vietnam
- You should get a printed copy of the eVisa to Egypt and present it to the customs officials when you arrive at the airport.
- You have to be outside Egypt when applying for the eVisa.
- If you are coming from Italy, France, Germany, Belgium or Portugal, you don’t need to have a passport but you should have a valid identity card issued by the government of your country.
- If you are transiting to a third country destination, you should apply for an electronic visa and have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of your trip to Egypt.
- eVisa to Egypt is valid for either 3 months or 6 months depending on the type you have chosen but you can extend the duration at the Immigration Office in Egypt.
- If you overstay the duration mentioned in your Egyptian eVisa, you will be asked to pay a fine before leaving the country.
- If you are travelling with kids and they have their own passports, it is required to apply for an Egyptian online visa for every child separately. They cannot apply on their own, that is why the application should be done by their parents/guardians.
- You cannot be employed or study in Egypt as a holder of an eVisa to Egypt.
- If your passport is renewed or expired you must apply for a new online visa to Egypt as it is directly connected with your passport. The moment your passport expires or changes, eVisa becomes invalid.