How to apply for eVisa to Iran?
Click the ‘Online application form’ button and check it yourself that obtaining a visa authorization has never been this easy! You are only 3 steps away from getting your visa: enter your personal and travel details, pay eVisa fee, and check your email inbox. As simple as that!
Enter your passport data and other necessary information
Make an online payment
Choose one of the available online payment options and cover the fee
Check your email address
As soon as your request has been positively processed, e-visa in a PDF file will reach your inbox
Useful information about eVisa to Iran
- You must possess a printed copy of your eVisa and a valid passport at your arrival in Iran.
- The visa processing fee is only EUR 39, no matter which type of e-visa to Iran you’re applying for.
- If you want to extend your eVisa, you must contact the Iranian Embassy or Immigration Department. You need to inform the Police Department or Immigration Department before the expiration of your eVisa.
- Every child visiting Iran must possess a valid passport and an individual eVisa.
- Visa issued upon arrival in Iran is possible, but this way of getting an entry permit is not highly recommended. It may happen you will be denied boarding on your flight to Iran without a prior-obtained visa.
- Your passport cannot expire within 6 months following the date of your intended entry to Iran.
- Once you obtain the Embassy Registration (Authorization Code), make sure to visit the nearest Iran Embassy and obtain your electronic visa within 1 month from the moment you received the authorization code. After 1 month, the code becomes invalid.
- The processing time for your e-visa to Iran application may take up even 10 business days. Please apply for your e-visa early enough.