How to apply for eVisa to Kenya?
Click the ‘Online application form’ button and check it yourself that obtaining a visa authorization has never been this easy! You are only 3 steps away from getting your visa: enter your personal and travel details, pay eVisa fee, and check your email inbox. As simple as that!
Enter your passport data and other necessary information
Make an online payment
Choose one of the available online payment options and cover the fee
Check your email address
As soon as your request has been positively processed, e-visa in a PDF file will reach your inbox
Useful information about eVisa to Kenya
- You can apply for an extension of your Kenyan eVisa if your trip is still ongoing. You will need to contact the Immigration Department in Nairobi, Kenya. The extension entails an additional fee.
- The minor people below the age of 17 do not need to apply for eVisa to Kenya. However, all of them still need to have a valid passport.
- eVisa to Kenya is a short-stay visa and doesn’t allow you to take up any form of employment in Kenya. Electronic visa to Kenya applies only to tourism, business, or transit purposes.
- You can enter Kenya through another border crossing point than the one that you indicated in your visa application. Nevertheless, it must be the crossing point that recognizes electronic visas.
- Please remember that all visitors need to have a passport with at least 6-month validity starting from the entry date they wish to enter Kenya. Moreover, any change of its data or the passport expiration immediately results in e-visa invalidity.