How to apply for eVisa to Saudi Arabia?
Click the ‘Online application form’ button and check it yourself that obtaining a visa authorization has never been this easy! You are only 3 steps away from getting your visa: enter your personal and travel details, pay eVisa fee, and check your email inbox. As simple as that!
Enter your passport data and other necessary information
Make an online payment
Choose one of the available online payment options and cover the fee
Check your email address
As soon as your request has been positively processed, e-visa in a PDF file will reach your inbox
Important information about eVisa to Saudi Arabia
- eVisa to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) is issued only for sightseeing purposes within the country and cannot be used for business trips.
- If you are travelling with kids, it is obligatory to apply for an online visa on behalf of them (if you are their parent or legal guardian).
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter Mecca. Others can visit Medina.
- You cannot be employed or study in Saudi Arabia with an eVisa.
- If your passport is renewed or expired, you must apply for a new online visa to the KSA as it is automatically connected with your passport. Any change of your passport makes your e-Visa invalid.
- A pilgrimage to Umrah is possible only out of Hajj season. To attend the pilgrimage, you need to submit a special visa application at the Saudi Arabia Embassy.
- An electronic visa to Saudi Arabia is recognised by all airports and seaports in the KSA.