The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) for Turkey must be completed by anybody traveling to Turkey before 72 hours of arriving in the country.The Passenger Locator Form Turkey is used to notify you if a travel companion develops COVID-19 symptoms, as well as to obtain additional information about your journey to Turkey.Those transiting from Turkey to a third-country destination are exempt from filling out this form for entry.
Note: Providing incorrect information in this document is punishable by law. Therefore, you should be honest while filling out this form and avoid falsifying your COVID-19 test results.
How should you fill out the Turkey Passenger Locator Form?
The Passenger Locator Form for Turkey can be completed online and takes only a few minutes of your time.
Before uploading the Passenger Locator Form for Turkey, make sure you have all these necessary documents.
- The passport details which you will be using to arrive in Turkey.
- The details
- Other personal information like the email address, phone number and the residing country.
- A negative PCR test result is not needed;
- If you have a vaccination certificate stating that you had the two doses at least two weeks before arriving in Turkey. Pfizer BioNTech and Sinovac Biotech are the vaccines that have been accepted.
- If you have a recovery certificate dated for no older than 6 months prior to your trip to Turkey.
- But negative PCR test results is needed;
- If you are traveling from Egypt, Iran, Singapore or the United Kingdom and it should be obtained no more than three days before your trip to Turkey.
- If you are traveling to Turkey from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, it should be obtained no more than three days before your trip to Turkey. You’ll also have to go through a two-week quarantine period.
about the mode of transportation and if you are travelling by plane, you should include the airline name, flight number and the date of arrival to Turkey.
After completing the form, an identification code called the Hayat Eve Siğar (HES) code will be generated and you will get it before travelling to Turkey.
Every traveler, with the exception of minors under the age of two must have this document since it will be checked at the Turkish border control.
What additional information regarding the Passenger Locator Form for Turkey should you be aware of?
- Only travelers aged 6 and up are required to provide a negative PCR test result when entering Turkey.
- The Passenger Locator Form and the Health Declaration are essential documents, and if you fail to present them at Turkish border control, you will be denied entry to the country.
- A negative PCR test result is not required if you have a COVID-19 certificate and are traveling from Serbia or Hungary with someone under the age of 18.
- Unless you are from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa or Sri Lanka you will not be required to self-quarantine in Turkey.