Indian citizens can enjoy the application process for a Turkey electronic visa. It is a very simple and convenient option. They can apply for a single or multiple-entry permit with a 30 or 90-day possible stay in the country.
Nationals from India only need to complete the visa application form online without visiting the embassy or consulate. It is the simplest and fastest way to obtain a visa.
What Exactly Is a Turkey e-Visa for Indian Passport Holders?
The Turkey eVisa was introduced in 2013 to simplify the process of applying for a necessary travel permit. It is designed for travelers who want to enter Turkey for tourism or trade for 30 or 90 days, depending on the chosen type: a single or multiple-entry option.
The Turkey visa is valid for 180 days, and visitors can apply from any part of the world within minutes. The process is very simple: just check the requirements, collect documents, cover the fee, and wait for approval. Then, receive your eVisa in PDF form via email.
What are the benefits of Turkey eVisa for Indians?
The benefits of an online visa to Turkey are very numerous:
- The system is fast and convenient, as well as safe.
- You don’t need to worry about visiting the embassy or consulate and wasting your time in line.
- You can apply worldwide from your home.
- The requirements are minimal, and the most important is a valid passport.
Is a visa to Turkey necessary for Indian passport holders?
Indian passport holders must obtain a Turkey visa before their trip. With a Turkish electronic visa, they can travel for tourism or trade for up to 30 days.
Remember that in case of different purposes, such as work, life, or study, you must contact the nearest embassy or consulate. Also, those who want to stay in the country for a period longer than 1 month must apply for a long-stay visa.
What is an electronic visa application system for Indian citizens?
All Indian citizens who want to visit Turkey must apply for a visa. The best option is an eVisa that can be obtained online. In order to get it, you need to have a device with an internet connection, visit our application panel, and:
- Complete the visa form. Provide the necessary details, such as name, surname, date of birth, nationality, etc. Check the form twice before you send it.
- Cover the fee. You can use PayPal or a credit/debit card.
- Wait for confirmation. Then, receive your electronic visa in PDF form via email.
The whole electronic visa application system is very convenient and intuitive, so there is no need to worry.
Necessary documents for Turkey eVisa
Indian citizens must prepare the following documents:
- a passport (must be valid for at least 60 days beyond the length of stay in Turkey)
- an active email address
- a valid credit/debit card.
Make sure that provided information is accurate to avoid delays and other inconveniences. Note that in the case of a stolen, damaged, or lost passport, you must reapply for a new visa.
Besides, Indian nationals should have:
- proof of accommodation (hotel booking, etc.)
- sufficient funds proof (at least 50 USD per day)
- a return or onward tickets
- a valid visa or residence permit from the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the US, or the Schengen Area countries (electronic documents doesn’t count).
How to receive an eVisa to Turkey from India?
In order to receive an eVisa to Turkey, an Indian citizen must check the provided inbox and receive an email with an electronic visa. After that, it is recommended to print the eVisa out.
- There are two types of electronic visas to Turkey for Indian nationals: single or multiple-entry permits.
- You can stay in India for up to 30 or 90 days, depending on the chosen type.
- The eVisa to Turkey is very easy to obtain, and only three steps are required: completing the form, covering the fee, and waiting for approval.
- Your eVisa will be sent to the email in PDF form. Remember to print it out.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months if you want to apply for a visa to Turkey.
- There aren’t many requirements when it comes to getting an online visa.